“It takes a village to raise a child”, as the saying goes. The fact is, most of us manage this task without a village, some even without a family. And most of us work. And although we don’t talk about it much, most of us are extremely tired in the evening and still tired the next morning. The hamster wheel doesn’t stop, we run along, but our legs are feeling heavy.
How do WE do it!? There is so much we can learn from each other! A Blogparade is a wonderful way to do just that!
What is a Blogparade?
As I said before, the theme of my Blogparade is: Working Mom – Where do you draw your strength from? Surely you have an opinion on this topic or an idea to share with other mamas!
One topic – endless strategies, tactics and experiences to share and learn from each other.
I am collecting all the blog articles under this post and will compile a “best of” of all the articles at the end of the Blogparade.
Let’s go! Join in and share your knowledge on your blog and/or on social media. If you have your own blog, be sure to join us! The Blogparade helps us to increase our visibility as bloggers.
As a reader, you can look forward to reading lots of great inspiration for working moms soon!
How to participate in my Blogparade
- Write a blog article on the topic of Working Mom – Where do you draw your strength from?
- In the introduction of your article, link to my blog article with the call for the Blogparade (simply copy the link in the address bar of this page): https://thewritingflow.com/blogparade-working-mom/
- Publish your blog article and leave a comment below my blog article (at the bottom of this page) with the link to your article.
- If you like, share your blog article on social media (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn) and use the hashtag #blogparadeworkingmom
- If you don’t have a blog, just share your experience in a comment below this article, and/or post something about the topic on social media (e.g. Facebook or Instagram). Be sure to share the link to your post in a comment below this article and use the hashtag #blogparadeworkingmom
The Blogparade ends on 7 November 2022, until then you can publish your article and link to it here in the comments. During the Blogparade I will share individual articles on social media.
Here are a few questions that can inspire your writing:
- Do you take time for yourself? If yes, how do you manage to do it? If no, how on earth do you stay sane?!
- What do you do in your “me time”?
- Have you discovered (secret) resources for yourself that help you stay true to yourself? Or do you have a recipe that helps you to stay confident and relaxed in everyday life?
- Do you have rituals? Do you do sport? Do you do yoga? Do you meditate? Or do you go out into nature – rain or shine?
- Do your friends support you?
- Do your best friends have exotic names like chocolate? Or red wine?
- Do you write in a journal or diary? When do you find time to write? How does writing help you to gain strength and connect with your inner self?
- How do you manage to balance the two sides of yourself (working – mom) so that you don’t completely exhaust yourself? (Better, of course, would be: so that you feel super well!)
Avoid burnout and learn how to love yourself again!
What these moms are doing to avoid burnout and love themselves again!
You love your family…
But, giving so much, wipes you out at the end of the day.
And by the end of the week, you feel completely drained!
If you’re tired of feeling this way, and are looking for a change in your life…
But aren’t sure where to start.
Take up freewriting.
This writing process can help you organize your thoughts…
Making it easier to figure out how to find some happiness for yourself.
And right now, you can get a freewrite starter guide for FREE by clicking the button below!